104. Graduate Student Organized Symposium "Enabling Spectroscopies for Nanomaterial Applications: Energy Conversion to Therapeutics", the 256th ACS Meeting, Boston, MA, August 23, 2018.
103. Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, April 28, 2017.
102. Department of Chemistry, American University, Washington DC, March 7, 2017
101. Department of Chemistry, George Washington University, Washington DC, November 20, 2015
100. Department of Chemical & Biochemical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, October 27, 2015.
99. Department of Chemistry and Geochemistry, Colorado School of Mines, September 4, 2015.
98. The Career Day at Ridgeview Middle School, Gaithersburg, MD; May, 8, 2015.
97. The Department of Chemistry, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburg, PA; April 30, 2015.
96. The ACS Symposium on "Physical Electrochemistry of Electrocatalytic Processes" at the 249th ACS Annual Meeting, Denver, CO; March 25, 2015.
95. Thomas Jefferson High School, Alexandria, VA, March 10, 2015
94. Honored speaker at the 2015 Junior Science and Humanities Symposium at Georgetown University, January 9, 2015
93. The International 2014 Summer School on Energy Chemistry: Characterization Techniques of Electrochemistry and in situ Spectroscopy in Xiamen, China, July 15, 2014.
92. Keynote Talk, Symposium on Nanomaterials for Catalysis, the Nanotech2014 Conference in Washington, DC, USA, June 18, 2014
91. Symposium H2 in Honor of Andrzej Wieckowski, 225th Meeting of The Electrochemical Society in Orlando, Florida, May 12, 2014.
90. Symposium of Molecular-like Metal Nanoparticles: New Opportunities for Energy and Healthcare technologies", the 247th ACS National Meeting in Dallas, Texas, March 19, 2014.
89. Keynote talk @ Symposium 13 (PEFC), the 224th ECS Meeting, San Francisco, CA, November 30, 2013.
88. TUM (Technical University of Munich) – CREATE, Singapore, July 2, 2013.
87. Symposium H, Synthesis and Architecture of Nanomaterials, the 7th International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (ICMAT2013), Singapore, July 1, 2013.
86. Keynote Talk @ Symposium I3, Ethanol Oxidation, the 223rd ECS Annual Meeting in Toronto, Canada, May 13, 2013
85. The 5th Triennial ISEAC International Conference on Advances and Recent Trends in Electrochemistry (ELAC2013), Ramoji Film City, India; January 16, 2013.
84. Institute of Chemistry at Sao Carlos, University of Sao Paulo at Sao Carlos, Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil, November 9, 2012.
83. Department of Chemistry, Federal University of Sao Carlos, Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil; November 9, 2012.
82. The 2nd International Symposium on Electrocatalysis: New Concepts & Approaches; Hotel Salinas do Maragogi, Brazil; November 6, 2012.
81. Keynote talk at the ISE 64th Annual Meeting Satellite Symposium: Spectroelectrochemistry 2012, Dresden, Germany, August 28, 2012.
80. ACS 244th Annual Meeting, Symposium on Structure, Dynamics, and Reactivity at Charged Interfaces, Philadelphia, August 23, 2012.
79. Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, July 3, 2012.
78. Department of Chemistry, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China, June 19, 2012.
77, DOE-BES 2011 Catalysis Science Program Meeting “Frontiers in Catalysis at Interfaces and Condensed Media”, Annopolis, October 5,2011.
76. Keynote talk at Symposium 13: Kinetics and Mechanisms of Electrode Reactions, the 62nd ISE Annual Meeting, Niigata, Japan September 16, 2011.
75. The 7th Potter's Lodge Meeting on Electrochemistry, Minnowbrook Conference Center, Blue Mountain Lake, NY, September 10, 2011
74. Department of Chemistry and State Key Lab of Physical Chemistry of Solid Surfaces, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China, June 1, 2011.
73. Department of Mechanial and Materials Engineering, University of West Ontario, London, Canada, April 15, 2011
72. Department of Chemistry, Temple University, Philadophia, April 7, 2011
71. Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University, College Station, February 22, 2011
70. The 3rd Annual Workshop on Electrochemistry, Center for Electrochemistry, University of Texas, Austin, February, 20, 2011
69. Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, April 30, 2010
68. The US Navy Research Lab, Washington, DC; March 10, 2010
67. Graduate School, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany, November 24 to 26, 2009.
66. Annual Meeting of American Separation & Filtration Society, Ann Arbor, MI, October 8, 2009
65. International symposium on nanoelectrochemistry and spectroelectrochemistry, Xiamen, China, August 25, 2009.
64. Annual Meeting of International Society of Electrochemistry, Beijing, China, August 16, 2009.
63. Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France, June 19, 2009.
62. van Marum Colloquium, Leiden Institute of Chemistry, Leiden University, Leiden, Netherlands, June 12, 2009
61. Department of Physical Chemistry, Institute for Molecules and Materials, Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands, June 11, 2009
60. l’Institut de recherches sur la catalyse et l’environnement de Lyon, Lyon, France, June 10, 2009
59. Faculty of Physics and Earth Science, Univesity of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany, June 9, 2009
58. Laboratoire "Systèmes Interfaciaux à l'Echelle Nanométrique", Université Pierre et Marie Curie - Paris VI, Paris, France, June 3, 2009
57. Central Regional Meeting of ACS 2009, Symposium of Energy Storage and Energy Conversion: Electrocatalysis, Cleveland, Ohio, May 20,2009
56. Department of Chemistry, George Washington University, DC, April 3, 2009
55. Division of Chemical and Biochemical Reference Data, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, February, 9,2009
54. Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, November 14, 2008.
53. The 6th Asian Forum on Carbon to Save the Earth/The 3rd International Carbon Festival, Jeonju, Korea, November 13, 2008.
52. The 3rd Asian Conference on Electrochemical Power Sources (ACEPS-3), Korean University, Seoul, Korea, November 10, 2008.
51. Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China, June 27, 2008.
50. Department of Chemistry, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, June 19, 2008.
49. Department of Chemistry, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, September 28, 2007.
48. Colloquium Spectroscopicum Internationale XXXV, Symposium 5: Spectroscopy for Nanomaterials, Xiamen, China, September 25, 2007.
47. ACS Annual Meeting, Symposium of Polyoxometalates and Related Clusters in Chemistry and Nanoscience, Boston, MA, August 22, 2007.
46. Department of Chemistry,Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg, PA, March 23, 2007.
45. Department of Physics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, January 5, 2007.
44. Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China, January 2, 2007.
43. Department of Chemistry, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, December 27, 2006.
42. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, October 17, 2006.
41. Department of Chemistry, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, September 6, 2006.
40. International Symposium on Surface Imaging/Spectroscopy at the Solid/Liquid Interface, Krakow, Poland, May 31, 2006.
39. Department of Chemistry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmont, VA, May 2, 2006.
38. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, April 14, 2006.
37. Electrochemistry Gordon Research Conference, Santa Ynez Valley, Buellton, CA, February, 2006.
36. Pacifichem 2005 Congress, Symposium on Structures, Dynamics and Reactivity at the Electrochemical Interface, Honolulu, December2005.
35. Pacifichem 2005 Congress, Symposium on Polyoxometalate Chemistry for Molecular Design and Nano-engineering, Honolulu, Hawaii, December 2005.
34. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, June, 2005.
33. ECS Annual Meeting, Symposium on Electrocatalysis, Quebec City, Canada, May, 2005.
32. Department of Chemistry, University of Wyoming, May, 2005.
31. Department of Materials Science, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan, November, 2004.
30. Department of Chemistry, the University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, November, 2004.
29. International Syposium on Nanostructures and Physicochemical Properties of Polyoxometalate Superclusters and Related Colloid Particles, Shonan Village Center, Kanagawa, Japan, Novermber, 2004.
28. Particles 2004, Orlando, FL, March, 2004.
27. Washington Area NMR Group Meeting, NIH, Bethesda, MD, December, 2003.
26. Department of Chemistry, Drew University, Madison, NJ, November, 2003.
25. Department of Chemistry, Fordham University, New York City, NY, October, 2003.
24. ECS Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, October, 2003.
23. ACS Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA, March 2003.
22. Faraday Discussions 121, Berlin, Germany; April, 2002.
21. Department of Chemistry, George Washington University, Washington DC; February, 2002.
20. Department of Chemistry, Howard University, Washington DC; November, 2001.
Prior to Georgetown:
19. Department of Physics, the Commonwealth University of Virginia, Richmond; Februrary, 2001.
18. Department of Chemistry, Georgetown University, Washington DC; February, 2001.
17. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC; December, 2000.
16. Department of Chemistry, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC; November, 2000.
15. Chevron Petroleum Technology Company; August, 2000.
14. Department of Chemistry, University of Missouri at Rolla, Rolla, Missouri; June, 2000.
13. Department of Chemistry, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI; February, 2000.
12. Department of Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA; December, 1999.
11. The 1999 Joint International Meeting of the Electrochemical Society and the Electrochemical Society of Japan, Honolulu. Hawaii, October,1999.
10. Symposium on Theoretical Modeling of the Solid/Liquid Interface: Electronic Perspective and Comparison with Experiment; 218th ACS National Meeting, New Orleans, LA, August, 1999.
9. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Utah State University, Logan. Utah; February, 1999.
8. Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC; January, 1999.
7. Workshop on NMR in Electronic Conductors, Mijoux, France, September, 1998.
6. Institut de Recherches sur la Catalyse , CNRS, April, 1996.
5. Ecole des Houches d'hiver (France), March, 1996.
4. Institut de Recherches sur la Catalyse , CNRS, Villeurbanne, France, July, 1995.
3. Institut de Physique Experimentale, EPFL, November, 1994.
2. Institut de Recherches sur la Catalyse (IRC), CNRS, Villeurbanne, France; December, 1994.
1. Institut de Physique Experimentale, EPFL, November, 1994.