1. Lauren B. Smeeding: GUROP undergraduate researcher, Spring 2004. Currently a manager at Kurt Salmon in Atlanta, Georgia.
2. Morgan L. Deacon; GU Col' 2006. GUROP, Spring 2004; GUROP Summer Fellow, 2004; John Taylor Adams Summer Research Fellow, 2005; Honor Thesis, Spring 2005 – Spring 2006; Research Award, CSW, DC 2006; Outstanding Undergraduate Research Award 2006. Enrolled at Georgetown Medical School.
3. Nicole Honesty; REU summer 2006 student from Texas A&M. Went enrolled in the Ph.D program Chemistry, UIUC. Currently a process engineer at Intel in Phenix, Arizona.
4. Aaron L. Danberry; REU summer 2007 student from Minnesota State University. Went to the Ph. D Program in Chemistry at Georgia Tech. Currently a chemistry at CDC/ORISE.
5. Julia (Shuting) Cai; GU Col' 2011. Undergraduate researcher, Fall 2007.
6. Kevin P. Browne; GU Col' 2008. GUROP, Fall 2005, Spring 2006; GUROP Summer Fellow, 2007; Honor Thesis, Spring 2007 – Spring 2008; American Institute of Chemists Research Award, 2008; Outstanding Undergraduate Research Award 2008. Enrolled in the PhD Program in Chemistry at Northwestern University. Currently a post-doc fellow at Los Alamos National Lab.
7. Thuy D. Nguyen; GU Col' 2008. Currently pursuing a M. D. at Georgetown University Medical School. GUROP, Spring 2006; GUROP Summer Fellow, 2006 & 2007; Honor Thesis, Spring 2007 – Spring 2008. Enrolled at Georgetown Medical School. Currently a practicing doctor at Dartmouth-Hichkock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
8. Latoya C. Silverton; GU Col' 2008. Went for a Post-Baccalaureate Fellow at NIH. GUROP, Spring 2006. Honor Thesis, Spring 2007 – Spring 2008.
9. Michael W. McGillen, Math Major, GU Col'2010; Undergraduate GUROP researcher, Fall 2007& Spring 2008. Currently at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
10. Amy Zhou, REU summer 2009 student from Department of Chemistry, University at Baffalo. Went to Pharm.D. Program at SUNY Buffalo.
11. Thomas Hsu-Yao, GU Col'2010, currently at Goodman Sachs; John Carroll Fellow, undergraduate researcher, Fall 2007 – Spring 2010; GUROP researcher, Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Beckman Scholar 2008, 2009. Baker Scholar 2008, Raines Summer Fellow, 2008, GU nominee for the Goodwater scholarship 2008. Work for Goodman Sachs.
12. Monica Pate, Summer 2010 undergraduate researcher from MIT, Boston, MA.
13. Lindsey Brightful, REU summer 2010 student from Hampton University. Currently teaching secondary math in Baltimore County and attending Johns Hopkins University in the evening to pursue a Masters of Science degree in Secondary STEM education.
14. Yuan Gao, currently graduate student at Georgetown University. Summer 2010 exhange undergraduate researcher from Fudan University. Went to PhD Program in Chemistry at Georgetown University.
15. Ningmu Zou, Summer 2010 undergraduate student from Nanjing University, China. Went to the PhD Program in Chemistry at Cornell University.
16. Pam Farago, Fall 2009 - Spring 2010. Switched to Neurobiology Major at Georgetown.
17. Katherine Hackett, Fall 2009. Switched to Psychology with a minor in Math. Is currently doing Healthcare Consulting in D. C.
18. Ashely Zacca; Spring 2008 to Spring 2011; GUROP and John Taylor Adams Summer Research Fellowships 2010, The American Institute of Chemists Award 2011. Went to the PhD Program in Chemistry at John Hopkins University.
19. Steven M. Ryckbosch; Fall 2008-Spring 2011; GUROP researcher Spring 2009, GUROP Summer Fellow 2009, John Taylor Adams Summer Research Fellow 2009, Beckman Scholar 2010, GU nominee for the Goodwater scholarship 2009, the Washington Institute of Chemists Award 2011. Went to PhD Program in Chemistry at Stanford University.
20. Brian K McGuire, Spring 2010 to Spring 2011. 2011 The Chemistry Achievement Award of the Chemical Society of Washington DC.
21. Jessica Lucas, from Simmons College, MA. REU summer student, 2011.
22. Bao Nguyen, from Fall 2010 to Spring 2012, GU College.
23. Wenjie Li, from Fudan University, Shanghai, China; Summer 2013. Went to the Chemistry PhD Program at Wisconsin University at Madison.
24. Eric Willis, from University of Scranton, PA; Summer 2013 REU. Went to the Chemistry PhD Program at University of Virginia.
25. Chris Rom, from Fall 2012 through Summer 2013, Georgetown College; GUROP summer fellowship 2013.
26. Tao Wang, exchange undergraduate from Xiamen University from June 2013 to February 2014.
27. Yuqi Zhang, study-abroad student from Nanjing University, China, Spring 2014.
28. Jake Modest, BS May 2014, undergraduate researcher from summer 2010 – Spring 2011 and Fall 2012 to Fall 2013.
29. Mathew Hoffmann, BS May 2014, undergraduate research from Fall 2011 to Spring 2014.
30. John Ziebiec, REU student from Indiana University Northwestern, summer 2014. Enrolled in the Chemistry PhD program at University of Oregon.
31. Carol Wu, Fudan exchange undergraduate student, summer 2014.
32. Kwan Lee, summer 2014, 2015. Chemical Engineering, Cornell University.
33. Margaret Hansen, Fall 2013 -Fall 2014; Clare Booth Luce Scholarship 14/15; switched to math major with chemistry minor in Fall 2014.34. Wataru Doshin, Spring 2015; undergraduate from Hokkaido University, Japan.
35. Xueting Tang, Summer 2015; undergraduate from Fudan University, China.
36. Marysol Almestica, Summer 2015: REU student from Seton Hill University, PA.
37. Laura M. Woolls, BS May 2016, undergraduate research from Fall 2013 through Spring 2016.
38. Stephen W. Brandon, BS May 2016, undergraduate researcher from Spring 2015 through Fall 2016.
39. Stephanie Pecaro, rising junior, department of chemistry Washington University St. Louis; summer 2016.
40. Zachary Scharf, BS May 2017, undergraduate researcher from Fall 2014 to Spring 2016.