posted Apr 16, 2014, 12:39 PM by Emily Zhang
- Augusta has finished her 6-month visit to the lab of Dr. Shi-Gang Sun at Xiamen University, Xiamen, China and been back to the US.
- Dr. Tong traveled to Niigata, Japan and delivered a keynote talk at at Symposium 13: Kinetics and Mechanisms of Electrode Reactions, of the 62nd ISE Annual Meeting.
- EMSL of PNNL, DOE awarded 960k cpu-hrs on their supercomupter Chinook to Drs. Allison & Tong for their project entitled "Combined Experimental and Theoretical Investigations of Nanoscale Structure-Activity Relationships for Fuel Cell Applications"
- EMSL of PNNL, DOE awarded 1,200k cpu-hrs on their supercomupter Chinook to Drs. Tong, Allison, Gonzalez for their project entitled "ab initio Quantum Calculations of 195Pt Knight Shifts in Pt-based Bimetallic Nanoparticles,
- The Tong Group welcomes Sophomore Mathew Hoffmann who joined the Tong group recently.